We bring to your notice the commencement of Acadia university entrance scholarship award program which will be hosted in nova scotia Canada. This scholarship award is for international and local students who have outstanding performance and have shown interest in studying in Canada.
Key information about this scholarship
Type of scholarship: Partial Funding
Host university: Acadia University
Degree level: Undergraduate
Courses offered: All Subjects
Invited applicants: Domestic Students & International Students
Host country: Canada
About Acadia University:
According to the information we sourced from Wikipedia, Acadia University is a well known public, predominantly undergraduate university located in Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada with some graduate programs at the master’s degree level and one at the doctoral level. The enabling legislation consists of Acadia University Act and the Amended Acadia University Act 2000. Wikipedia
About Acadia University Entrance Scholarship Awards
The Acadia University Entrance Scholarship Awards which will be hosted in Nova Scotia Canada 2021-22 was designed for local International Students who are interested in studying in Canada. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Acadia University Acadia University. The deadline of the scholarship is Open. This simply means that there Is no stated deadline for this scholarship but we strongly recommend that you apply for this scholarship immediately.
The Acadia University Entrance Scholarship Awards program Canada 2022 session is available to both international and local students who are interested in undertaking Undergraduate level programs at Acadia University canada.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Benefit of Acadia university scholarship program:
Be aware that each of the successful scholarship applicants will be awarded benefits towards the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate program at Acadia University.
- Applicant must be a high school, secondary level student or transfer student.
- Applicant must have an average of at least eighty percent in the courses required for admission. The scholarship average will be calculated by combining the results of your final Grade 11 and first semester Grade 12 courses that are required for admission. Your international curriculum grades will be scaled to Canadian standards.
- Applicant must be a transfer student with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or 80% and you must be in your first undergraduate degree program.
- Applicant must ensure they complete the scholarship application online through the Status Portal.
- Apply for admission and provide all the required admission documentation.
- Note that If you’re accepted to Acadia, we will send you a letter of offer and let you know if you are eligible for scholarships.
- Complete the scholarship application on or before March 1st.
- Your application will be used to determine which scholarships you can receive.
- Please note that Local and Specialized Scholarships require separate application forms.